Thursday, July 24, 2008

Template #26

Well, things have calmed down quite a bit since my last post. All of the fires that were burning near us are either 100% contained or close to it. The air quality is still pretty bad because of some other fires burning more west of us, but at least we are out of immediate danger.

I will be leaving for vacation next week, so if you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks, that's why. I thought I would squeeze one more template in before I go.

I drifted back to the circles theme a bit on this one. Hope you all like it! Here it is...


Template #26:



And here is the layout I created with it. Yes, it's another one of me as a child. I'm having so much fun playing with these pictures! I may have to make a Shutterfly book order eventually!



You can download this template here.

Have a great rest of your summer! See you in a few weeks!

Lori

11 comments:

Jeanann said...

Thank you so much! That is such a cute layout!

Amy said...

OMG! I'm loving your blog! Your templates are awesome, but as if that weren't enough you show us your example of the layout we can create by using it. GREAT! The inspiration is fantastic, and so is your generosity. Thank you!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much! I love the template and your layout is fantastic!

Mara said...

thank you very much

kimmerbean said...

Lori, your templates are so fun! Thank you so much.

RealRach said...

Hey! Lori!!! Hope summer is going well for you! Busy busy busy on my end. But still finding time to scrap!!hehe

Love this one! THANK YOU!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks so much for the great template!

LieN said...

Lori, I want to thank you for your great work.
That's why I have an award for you, waiting at my blog:

http://clickphoto-lien.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-award-goes-to.html

Soco said...

Thanks again, all your templates are wonderful!!!

Pegster said...

THanks soo much! I am a newbie and am so excited about getting finally caught up and these will help a whole lot!

Anonymous said...

tes templates sont superbes
merci de les partager