Monday, March 2, 2009

Template #28

Hey, can you believe it? A new template already! Wow, I guess miracles can happen.

Actually I was motivated by this great new kit I bought at Scrapartist. It was a collaboration kit they were selling for the month of February. I really liked the doodly look of this kit. It looked like fun to play around with. Plus, they were selling it for a good price on the last day of February, so I had to jump on it! So you may see a few of my next few layouts done with this kit.

I kept the template pretty simple, but, of course, I couldn't keep my layout simple. I've been really into adding tons of details lately to my layouts. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. It's definately time consuming though.

So, on to the important stuff...

Here's my newest template:
Template #28



And here's my layout...



You can download this template here.

As always, enjoy!

Lori

16 comments:

linds said...

Thanks I LOVE your templates!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Other post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

charlie said...

I love your templates..thankyou

Cris said...

thanks so much!

Laura said...

CUTE layout! Love the template, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Gayle said...

Thanks for the great template! :)

sdwrdt said...

thank you! This will be fun to use!

Scooty said...

Thank you very much for all your beautiful templates !!!

Swéswé said...

Thanks !!! beautiful ..

Zibr1 said...

Thanks for sharing !

Elfine said...

thank you, it's beautiful

Story Tellers Are We said...

Beautiful thank you

Anonymous said...

thanks !

Marsupillami said...

Merci de nous faire partager ce merveilleux template !

kalinoou said...

Merci!!!!