Monday, June 30, 2008

Template #24

Hello! I'm still here! I haven't disappeared!

Sorry it's been so long, but things have been a bit hectic around my house. Some of you may have heard about all the fires burning in Northern California. Well, guess where I live? Yeah, we have about 150 fires burning in our area right now. Thankfully, none of them have been a threat to where our house is; however, we do live in an area that has a high fire danger, so we need to be prepared just in case. So, we've been busy gathering all of our pictures and such (especially my scrapbooks!) and getting them all consolodated in one area just in case we have to leave suddenly. I've also been busy the past two weekends attending a coaching clinic. I'm a soccer coach, and the class was for me to get a higher coaching license. Great class, but very tiring!

Today I wasn't feeling all that great, so I decided to use that opportunity to sit down at the computer and be creative! I wanted to do something happy an upbeat, so I stuck with the circles. This template is so fun to play with! The layout I did with it is another one of me as a child. Another fun photo that I love! I hope you have fun with this template too! Here it is...


Template #24




And here's my layout:



You can download it here.

Have fun with it!

I'll try not to be away so long next time!

Lori

16 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks so much! This is so cute. Hope things go okay with the fires.

Unknown said...

Oh! Good luck with those fires. I did miss you. I really like your templates! Thanks!

RealRach said...

Thanks Lori!~! I was starting to go thru withdrawls. Just the fix i needed!

Unknown said...

Sending positive thoughts your way that everything continues to be ok with the fire situation. Thanks for the template in the midst of it- it just made my day.

kimmerbean said...

Many thanks for the template! Love the layout you made with it.

Melissa said...

Thank you for the darling template!

I hope that y'all don't have to evacuate due to fires. I can only imagine the stress of being on constant alert.

Mimi2six said...

This template looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to use it.I especially like the circles, those really look like fun. I appreciate your kindness in sharing, you are very talented and so creative. Thanks so much!

Olivia Dizon said...

Just discovered your blog from Ikea Goddess' blog... and what a discovery! I love, love your templates! Downloaded at least 5 of them!!! Can't wait to use them when I start scrapping again! Thanks so much for sharing!

Vickylilly said...

thank you !!!

Unknown said...

Your templates are awesome!
My mom and dad are out there your way too. Lots of positive thoughts and prayers for you all!

RealRach said...

Just added a layout to my blog with this template. It's titled, Happy 4th. LOVED using this template. Thank you!

kimmerbean said...

I just added a layout to my blog using this template. It's called "Superstar". Great template!

Side by Side said...

Thank you.
Just found your blog...will be visiting again :)

Unknown said...

I wanted to share this with you. Hope the whole link comes out. If not, check out my gallery (mrsaboyer) at Digi Shop Talk, and the LO is called wish.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=371005&cat=500

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this template! Here is a page I did with it:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=4&cmd=display&layout_id=1367582

Bec said...

I love your templates...but some of my favorite ones that I haven't downloaded yet (including this one! and # 22) have bad links or something. Do you think you might be able to fix them? I LOVE this template and really really want to use it!
cheers
becca
rebeccaslone at gmail dot com