Sunday, June 8, 2008

Template #23

I really wanted to post sooner, but I was busy with the last week of school, and I've been making some Father's Day albums for my dad, father-in-law, and my hubby. Now that school is out, and I'm pretty much not working this summer, I will hopefully have more time to scrap and make more templates! However, there is that list of summer projects I made for myself to finish...


The photo that I used in my sample layout is one of me from when I was about 8 years old. I've always loved this photo and have wanted to scrap it for a long time. When I saw Gina's new kit called "Penelope" at Digital Design Essentials, I knew it would be perfect for this photo. I really love how this layout came out. It's my current favorite.

I've also been into circles lately. I went from squares, to rounded squares, to circles. Circles are fun! I hope you guys can make some fun summer layouts with this template...


Template #23




And here is that layout that I love so much!


(aahhh, wasn't I cute?)

You can download the template here.

Have Fun!

Lori

5 comments:

Abish Allen said...

You’ve been Tagged!
Come see my blog post for rules.
http://ourchivesscraps.blogspot.com

CJay said...

I love this template! Thank you!

kimmerbean said...

Super cute! Thanks so much.

kimmerbean said...

I added a layout to my blog using this template. It's called, "Enjoy the Small Stuff". Great template!

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!