Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Template #22

I love to browse around digital galleries for inspiration for my templates. Most of the time when I find a layout that I absolutely love, I'm able to change it up and do my own version of it without copying it. However, this time I loved the layout so much that I didn't really want to change it much. So, I will show you the layout I used for the inspiration as well as my own layout. Here's the bad part... I don't remember where I found the original layout, or who did it, so if anybody knows, please let me know!

Also, I've added a PSP version of the template as well as the PSD version. I know some of you use Paint Shop Pro for your scrapping (I use both myself). And I actually make all my templates in Paint Shop Pro, so they start out as a PSP file anyway. I just haven't figured out how to use my templates in Paint Shop Pro, so I use my Photoshop instead.




So, here is the template:
Template #22






And here is the original layout I found somewhere in cyberspace:



And here is my version:



You can download this template here.

Have a great day!

Lori

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Thanks for the template, it was so wonderful, I used it right away!
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=285866&ppuser=16112
(Journaling was left for my sister to do since this is a page for my nephews' book)
Thanks!
Kerri

LourdesM said...

I was directed to you site by another scrapper at a different site. I am absolutly woooowed by all your beautiful template. I love templates, it's so much easier to scrap with them. I can't wait to unzip all your template and play with them.

BTW template #3 is not working. I will try later on.

Again thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent

Angélique said...

tysm!

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!