Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Template #20 and a Challenge!

Whew! I did it! I made it! And I'm exhausted!

So, here's the deal...

Today (May 7) is my 40th birthday! (ugh, that hurt to say).

So, in honor of my big day, I have not only a new template, but a challenge as well. And the best part is coming later in this post. (Hey, don't scroll down just yet!)

First, here is my latest template:

Template #20



And here is my layout using the template:


And, of course, the link to the template is here.


Now, onto the CHALLENGE...

Here's what I want you to do:

1. Download Template #20

2. Get as creative as you can with it. I kept it very basic, so you can turn it, flip it, add more photos, etc.

3. Send me your finished layout by next Wednesday, May 14 to loriboka@hotmail.com

4. Everyone who sends me a layout will receive a FREE Quick Page like the one I used in my layout. (See example below)

5. And here's the big surprise... I will select my favorite 5 layouts from the ones sent to me, and these lucky 5 will receive...(drum roll, please)


My First Ever Digital Scrapbooking Kit created by ME!





Yes, this is what I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. It was so much fun to make, but, oh my gosh, so hard! I've never made a lot of these things before, so I spent hours searching for tutorials, and endless trial and errors before I was happy with the finished kit. I hope you all like it!


So, put on your extra creative cap, and start working on those layouts! I can't wait to see what you guys do with the template. Remember, everyone who sends me a layout gets a free quick page like the one below:



Ok, so that's it! I've turned 40 and officially lost my mind!

Good Luck and Happy Scrapping!

Lori (40 and fabulous!)

11 comments:

melwood99 said...

Happy Birthday! I hope I look as fabulous as you do at 40! Yikes...it's not that far away...
Thanks for the template!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Lori. (from a fellow 40 year old - just turned on Sept 11th) Thank you for the template. I love your new kit. Enjoy your day!!

RealRach said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If this is your mid-life crisis...COOL!!! What great kit! I am playing along for sure. You probably alread knew that, right! Who sends you more layouts from your templates than me?!!

I turn 38 in 6 mos...so I am not THAT far behind you!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday! I think that you are fabulous at 40. Thank you for sharing your awesome template.

Jackie said...

happy fab 40!! I love your templates & wanted to let you know I used one in a special LO for my mom. take a peek here:
http://relocateddixiegirl.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-lo-for-my-mama.html

Jackie said...

I did another LO using another template. This time I used the challenge template. Take a peek over at my blog.

Tanya said...

Happy Belated birthday! Love your templates (just recently found them, too!)
GREAT job on your kit! It's super cool!

kimmerbean said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lori. Thank you so much for the template!

Sue said...

I really like what you did with your layout, especially the stitching to tie it all together.

Congrats on turning 40! Thanks for the template. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank-you so much for sharing the template.

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!