Sunday, April 27, 2008

Template #19

Sorry I haven't posted a new template in awhile! I've been busy working on something that I hope I can incorporate in my next template. Don't be surprised if it's awhile before I post again. Don't worry, I'll be back! (I sound like my governor. haha.) I'm just hoping I can pull this off! I would tell you what it is, but I don't want to spoil it. Keep your fingers crossed with me!

Now on to more important stuff...

I actually whipped this one up pretty quickly. Yea, I was surprised too! I hope you enjoy it. And, yes, this is the last of the skiing photos, so I'll try to make my next template completely different.


And here it is:
Template #19




And the layout I created with it:



You can dowload it here.

I'll try to hurry back!

Lori

9 comments:

melwood99 said...

Very cute template. I especially like the cut out rounded squares. Thank you so much for sharing!

Melissa said...

Your layout and the template are both awesome.

Kristin said...

Super cute! Thankyou!

Tanya said...

Stumbled on to your blog - LOVE LOVE LOVE your templates. I just recently learned how to use templates and am just in awe of the simplicity it offers me. Yours are really great! THANKS for sharing! Will definitely be back!!

Dana said...

Thank you for another wonderful template

kimmerbean said...

Thank you for the great template!

Mandi N. said...

You could soooooo sell your templates!!! They are awesome!!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the great template! :)

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!