Monday, April 14, 2008

Template #17

So, I started working on this template and realized it's kinda similar to my last one. I think it's because I'm still scrapping my kids skiing photos, and I wanted them to go together somewhat. So, you may notice a theme starting here. I do still have more skiing photos to scrap, so my next few templates may look similar to these last two. I guess it's a good opportunity for you to put together your own theme with these! Sound good? Good!

So, here it is...

Template #17




And, of course, the layout I created with this template:



You may download this template here.

Have a nice day :)

Lori

3 comments:

chelle said...

Thank you for sharing your templates and the layout you did with them! I love templates, but I have this "thing" for wanting to see them in use!

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful templates!!!

Sue said...

Another great template! Thank you very much. :)