Monday, April 7, 2008

Template #15

Wow, I can't believe I've already done 15 templates! I'm also surprised at how many of you have come to my humble little space on the web to download my templates. Thanks again to you all and for all your kind words!

Do you realize that Mother's Day is right around the corner? Still at a loss as to what to get mom? Well, I have a great idea! Since you have 15 templates to work with here, why not create a theme album for your mom?! And if you really want to step it up a notch, have your layouts made into a book from Shutterfly. I've done a couple of these books for my sisters, and they turn out beautiful! They have such great quality. (And, no, I don't represent Shutterfly in any way, shape, or form. I just love their photo books!) Plus, if you have a mother-in-law too, make one for her as well! You'll score some major extra points with her!


So, to help you along, here is Template #15:





And here is the layout I created using this template:



You can download this template here.

Have fun with it!

Lori

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Lori, your template and the layout are both fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing.

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!! Your layouts are fab. I was just about to give up and covert all my layouts to 8.5x11 to print books. I didn't know shutterfly offered 12x12 books. So double thanks (or actually 16 thanks lol).

melwood99 said...

I want to say as a really new scrapper, "Thank You!" By really new, I mean that I haven't even received my PSE5 from Amazon.com yet! Ha! I think your templates are great. I really, really appreciate that you include the layouts you created with the downloads because I can't picture how to do these, yet! Just give me time...and my pse5 order. :)

Dana said...

thank you so much for the template

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!