Monday, March 31, 2008

Template #14

So I've decided to jump on the bracket bangwagon. I keep seeing brackets everywhere in the scrapping world. I've been having fun playing around with them, and you'll probably see more templates by me that include brackets. I did have a bit of a bracket teaser in my last template. But here's my first bracket template:



Here's the layout I created with this template:





You can download this template here.

Let me know if you are liking the brackets.

I'll be happy to include them in more of my templates!

Enjoy!

Lori

7 comments:

Steph said...

Stunning Layout! Thank You so much for posting this, it coordinates PERFECTLY with the scrapbook I'm working on :-)

Michelle from MD, USA said...

This is an awesome template. I hope I can make it look as gorgeous as yours! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Your layout is so sweet! Thanks for sharing another great template!!

RealRach said...

Lori, Lori, Lori....how do you do it?! Thank you for the time you put into these freebies. I hope you know how much we all appreciate them! I personally use them all the time! Love your stuff!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks much for the template

Dana said...

Thank you for a wonderful tempalte

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!