Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sports Album Template

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted a template! I've been working hard to get this sports album template ready to post here. I made this album for my daughter's basketball coaches and it was a HUGE hit with the coaches and the parents. You can either make it into a sports album of your own, or customize it to your own tastes!

This album template comes with 11 - 12x12 sized pages. I resized mine to 8x8 before I printed them. I just used some scrapbook inserts for the album and binded it together with coordinating ribbons. To personalized it even more, I had each player sign the last page (the "thank you" page).

Here is a sample of my finished album pages...(sorry for the blurred faces)




I hope you have fun with this album template!

You can download it here.

Happy Scrapping!

Lori

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow--what a fabulous gift for the coaches! I know that they LOVE the time and attention that you put into making their albums.

Reynold Hugh said...

Thanks for Sharing It!
Sports Website Templates