Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Template #7

First, I would like to say "thank you" to all the kind and positive comments I have received from all of you. I really do enjoy making all these templates, so I'm glad you all are having fun with them too! Thank you also to Rachel, who has sent me several of her layouts using my templates. You can see her layouts in my slide show. I'd love to see layouts from more people, so please send me some! Remember, you can send them to loriboka@hotmail.com

And now for my newest template...





My inspiration for this template was from this layout I did. I love colorblocking. Can't you tell?




You can download this template here.

Send me those layouts!

Lori

3 comments:

RealRach said...

Oh man...what a beautiful Layout! Love teal/aqua & brown together. I am not sure I do justice to this template beyond what you have already done. THANK YOU!

Melissa said...

Your layout is stunning! Thanks again for another WONDERFUL template.

Sue said...

Thank you very much for this great template! I really like the BIG picture. :D