Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Template #9

So I've been experimenting and trying to learn how to make the "bent photos" in Photoshop. I really wanted to do a template with them, but was having trouble figuring out how to do it so that all you guys had to do was plug in a picture. I'm still working on getting it just right, but in the meantime, I figured out a way to make it work for now. Are you confused yet? Ok, so all you need to do is put your photos in the gray layers, which should be labeled as photos, and it turns out ok. The only thing I don't like is that you can see a bit of a shadow on the photos, so it looks like the frame is seperate from the photo. Check out my example layout to see what I mean. (Oh my gosh, I'm rambling on and on and I didn't even have any coffee this morning!)

So, a - ny - way... here's my latest template!





And here is my layout using this template...



You can download this template here.

I'll keep working on perfecting this, but in the meantime, enjoy!

Lori

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I think that your template looks great! Thank you for sharing.