Monday, March 17, 2008

Template #10

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!
May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles of the people you love.


Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted a new template. I've been busy trying to finish birthday stuff for my family. We have 4 March birthdays in my family! So, one of the things I was doing was trying to complete some layouts for my brother-in-law to add to their album I started for them a couple years ago. I decided to make a template for one of the layouts. Lucky you!
So, here's my newest template:







And here's the layout I created using the template:



You can download it here.

Enjoy and have a pint on me!

Lori

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your cute Skippy layout put a smile on my face! Thanks for another great template.

HarleyGirl said...

thanks

ambe said...

thank you so much for your generosity :)