Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Template #12

I was looking through the latest Digital Scrapbooking magazine and noticed there was an article on templates in it. It was pretty good and had some basic tutorials in it if you are interested in taking a look. I also found a link in there to a site called Sketch Lover. She has links to all kinds of sketch and template sites. I haven't had a chance to check many of them out, but I do know that some of them have free templates on them. Just in case you're in the mood to do some serious template searching.

But, you do know that you can always count on me for a freebie! So, here's my latest template:




And here is the original layout that I used to create this template:



Another oldie, but a goodie!

You can download this template here.

Have a great day!

Lori

6 comments:

Tara said...

I aboslutely LOVE your templates! I use them often :) I have been searching for your blog for over a week to credit you for the template in one of my layouts ;) Now that I've found you though, I'm bookmarking and taking notes,lol! Thanks again for the amazing templates!

HarleyGirl said...

great template, and I love the layout you did with it, thanks for sharing

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Awesome template and love your layout with it!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Laura said...

Lori, I just found your blog yesterday and wanted to say Thank you so much. I love your templates and especially the sports album - It will come in very handy with my son's baseball. Thank you again. I have bookmarked your site and will be back. Keep up the good work!!

Melissa said...

Your templates are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing. Your layout that you did with this template is great.

ambe said...

thank you so much for your generosity :)