Thursday, April 10, 2008

Template #16

Wow, two templates in one week! Aren't you the lucky ducks?! I have a bunch of photos of my kids skiing that I want to get scrapped, so I've been busy making templates to scrap those photos.

I've also added some new photos to my slide show. Most of them are my own sample layouts from the templates, but I also added one from Brenda, who used Template #10 to create an adorable layout of her daughter. Thanks Brenda! I'd love to add more of your layouts to my slide show, so send me your samples!

Now on to the important stuff...


Here's Template #Sweet 16 :)






And here's my layout sample:



You can download this template here.

Time to get those creative juices flowing!

Enjoy!

Lori

5 comments:

Christine said...

Just had to comment and tell you how much I love looking at your blog and getting your templates. I'm a beginning digi scrapper and this is a great way to start. You do excellent work! Thank you so much! ;)

HarleyGirl said...

great layour and template, thank you for sharing

Melissa said...

Thanks for the great template! I like the page that you made of your son skiing.

Dana said...

Great LO and thank you for the tempalte

ambe said...

just new in this digiscrapping. thanks for sharing your talent. Have a great day!