Thursday, April 17, 2008

Template #18

Even though I enjoy making all these templates myself, I'm always on the hunt for more free templates. And I'm sure you all love to find more free templates as well! I recently discovered a couple of new sites that offer more free templates. Chrissy W. from Digital Candy offers some free templates. You will find the links to her freebies on her blog. I also found a bunch of free templates at M Originals. She's got up to 32 templates there! I haven't checked them all out, but I really like some of her most recent ones.



But, since you are here to check out my latest template, I won't keep you any longer.


Here it is...
Template #18






And here is another skiing layout I did with this template:






You can download it here.


I may just do one more template that is like these last three.

I've had enough of the skiing photos!

Enjoy!

Lori

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your latest layout is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing your latest template.

RealRach said...

Lori, I can't thank you often enough for what you do. It's so kind and generous. I used yet another one of your templates again yesterday. I tend to change them up a tad but you are the springboard! THANK YOU GIRL!

Dana said...

great layour and template, thank you for sharing

kimmerbean said...

This link appears to be broken.

belle007 said...

This is a fantastic template. 4shared says the link is not valid. Any chance it can be reactivated? Please? Thanks for sharing your lovely work.

Sue said...

I really like the square and rectangles of colors you put into your templates. Thank you very much for sharing your talents! :)