Sunday, May 18, 2008

Template #21 and the Winners!

Sorry I didn't get the winners posted sooner, but I've been extra busy lately, and my husband has been working on his masters online, so he has been on the computer a lot.

Before I post the winners, I do want to give you all a new template. I kept to my philosophy of "simplicity is best" on this one. Here it is:

Template #21

And here's the layout I did with it...





You can download this template here.



Ok, now on to the template challenge...
First, I want to thank the ladies that entered.

However...

I only had 3 people send me a layout!!! What's up with that? I had 149 of you download it!
I did appreciate all the birthday wishes, but I was hoping for more entries.



So, for the 3 ladies that did send me their layouts, they all will receive my first digital kit, "Mayflowers".





Here's the layouts that they sent in...

by Cyndie



by Tanya




by Rachel

Thanks again you 3 for your entries! I loved all of them.

I hope everyone enjoys my newest template too.

Remember...I love to see what you do with them!

Have a great day!

Lori

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you for the awesome templates! Did you see the 2 LOs I did with your templates? They are on my blog, http://relocateddixiegirl.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Thanks for sharing your template. You always do a great job.

RealRach said...

Wow...only 3? Well, good for me then!! Seriously...thank you so much for all you do with your free templates. I personally use each one and I am sure you know that! And can't wait to have your first kit!! THANK YOU!

Jackie said...

I just posted another LO using one of your templates. http://relocateddixiegirl.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-los.html Thank you so very much!!!

kimmerbean said...

Thank you!

kimmerbean said...

I just uploaded a layout to my blog that uses this template. It's called "She". The layout was so much fun to work with!